Saturday, May 15, 2010

Review: Benefit's Erase Paste

Everyone inherits certain physical traits from their parents. I got naturally curly sandy blond locks from my mother and from my father(I love you dad!)...horrible dark under eye circles. It's something that I would say makes me the most self conscious and if I was only able to throw on one item of make up it would be under eye concealer. So, since I have these lovely dark circles I have tried so many concealers, all claiming the same thing..to make them disappear...

I had been doing quite a bit of research on Benefit's Erase Paste because I really enjoy Benefit Cosmetics in general I just have a hard time forking out the $$ for it. So if I was going to spend $26 on something, I wanted to make sure it would be worth the money. I finally purchased it from Sephora in the lightest shade they had and I also got Powderflage. Powderflage is basically a setting powder for concealer so I got that to test out and plus I heard they were discontinuing it so I thought I'd get it before it wasn't available anymore.

Being that I have such dark circles I need a concealer that is a little heavier and isn't very creamy because I've had no luck with creamy concealers. The Erase Paste has a thicker and almost like..a gel like texture that doesn't settle into your lines and provides excellent coverage.











I purchased this in November of 2009..so I mean this is lasting a very long time. It seems as though..yes, Benefit Cosmetics are quite pricey..but a little bit goes a long way.

Here's the breakdown...

Price: $26
Coverage: medium/heavy..perfect for people who have very dark under eye circles.
Where can I purchase this: www.sephora.com or The Benefit Cosmetics website.
Repurchase? YES! Honestly, I think I'm done searching for an under eye concealer.


I've been told to try Benefit's other concealer called Boiing. Worth it? Has anyone tried it? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. great review on this :) I think I will be trying boiing sometime soon as i might get the 'confessions of a concealaholic' set they are doing as i have a five pounds off code for it on asos. If I do get it I will most likley do a review :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at that set as well but my Erase Paste has lasted me so long that I feel guilty purchasing another concealer haha. I will follow you and look forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun! i'm having a makeup sale on my blog so please feel free to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete